ICDE 2017 invites submissions for Tutorial (advanced seminar) proposals on all topics covered by the conference. We are especially interested in tutorials that deal with main memory and modern hardware, as well as mobile data processing, and real-time analytics. The conference will host several one- and two-session tutorials, lasting 1.5 and 3 hours, respectively.
- Tutorial Submission:
October 16, 2016, 11:59PM US PDT
- Notification of acceptance: November 20, 2016
- Camera-Ready copy due: January 24, 2017
Submission Guidelines for Tutorial Proposals
Tutorial proposals should be submitted through the submission site (choose the Tutorial track). Submission should be at most 4 (four) pages with the same format as conference research papers. Please see the submission guidelines.
Each submission should include the following information:
- The proposed tutorial title
- The preferred duration (1.5 or 3 hours)
- An abstract
- An outline detailing the scope and depth of coverage of the targeted topics
- A short description of the intended audience
- A short biography of the proposed presenter(s), along with contact information
- If the tutorial or an earlier version has been presented elsewhere, the proposal
should indicate those respective events (and dates), and how the current proposal differs from other editions of the tutorial.
A short description of the tutorial (up to 4 pages) will be included in the conference proceedings. Tutorial slides will be made available to conference participants and will need to be provided in advance of the conference.
Workshop and Tutorial Chairs
- Bertram Ludaescher (University of Illinois, USA)
- Alin Deutsch (University of California San Diego, USA)