ICDE 2017 will provide a limited number of travel grants to students, with the objective of increasing the diversity of participation in this conference. Priority will be given to students from underrepresented groups at the conference, e.g., undergraduate students, women, or members of other minorities, and/or for students attending ICDE for the very first time.
Monday, April 10, 12 AM midnight US Pacific Time End of Tuesday, April 11, by midnight.
- Application Website: http://bit.ly/icde2017travel
- Notification Date:
Wednesday, April 12thThursday, April 13th
- The support provided will range from covering only the cost of student registration--for local area students, to providing up to $1,500 in travel support, for students traveling from farther away.
- As stated, priority will be given to students from underrepresented groups at the conference, e.g., undergraduate students, women, or members of other minorities, and/or for those attending ICDE for the very first time.
- The travel grants are provided by the IEEE Technical Committee on Data Engineering and the National Science Foundation (pending approval of funds).
* Stratos Idreos, Harvard University
* Alexandros Labrinidis, University of Pittsburgh (Chair)
* Tanu Malik, DePaul University
* Konstantinos Pelechrinis, University of Pittsburgh
* Sudeepa Roy, Duke University